Picross HD (also commonly known as Pic-a-Pix, Nonograms, Griddlers or Paint by Numbers) is a logic puzzle in which squares in a grid are filled in to match numeric clues that appear beside the grid. Completion of the puzzle results in a satisfying picture formed by the filled squares. It's quick to learn how to solve Picross puzzles.
- Over 1000 Puzzles* for the iPad and over 500 Puzzles* for the iPhone
- No zooming needed
- Create and Share you own puzzles
- Professionally rendered background screens. Choose your favorite from the new settings screen to personalize your Picross HD gaming experience.
- Tired of 10 second penalties? Turn off hints in the new settings screen.
- Message center for tips and other announcements
- Available in English, Japanese, German, French, Korean
- Trophies are awarded for solving puzzles.
- Game Center Support with leader board (tap on coin to see leader board)
- A daily puzzle pack is available for in-app purchase that creates random sets of puzzles to play each day based on the available puzzles.
How To Play
"I have tried many other picross apps for the iPhone and this is the only one that actually makes it less work then pen and paper." - James Zaczkowski
"…best controls of all the crosspix apps out there!" - Pixel Fan
"The best Picross game currently available on the iPad." - MrMLK"
* Some puzzles packs require in-app purchase.